The Columbia Mom Team is growing, and we are currently looking for fresh, local voices who love our community and who are interested in sharing their stories! We love sharing diverse voices from people from all walks of life and parenting perspectives.
This is a volunteer position, but there are some really fun perks to make it all worthwhile.
What You GIVE
- One original post per month (or more!) that fits within the brand and mission of Columbia Mom
- Not a writer? We are also looking for contributors who enjoy exploring town – to share Instagram stories; reels and/or short videos of their adventures!
- An active presence on social media (Facebook is required)
- Availability to attend Columbia Mom events
- Availability for occasional contributor meetings
- Represent the Columbia Mom brand with integrity and professionalism
- A passion for moms, kids, and the overall Columbia area
- A reliable, positive, and fun personality!
What You GET
- Your photo and bio on the Columbia Mom Contributors page (with links to your personal website and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- A professional headshot and team photo shoot with Columbia Mom
- Access to the Columbia Mom Contributors Facebook group and other internal communications and resources
- Potential opportunities to test out products and/or services before reviewing them for Columbia Mom
- Opportunity to have your voice shared to 75,000+ readers each month
- Access to Columbia Mom team only events
- Occasional free tickets for local events
- New friendships and an amazing opportunity to do something great in our city!
What To DO ::
- Fill out the form below in its entirety
- Deadline is Saturday, June 18, 2022 (unfortunately there will be no exceptions)
- Email [email protected] with any questions