Take advantage of all the educational resources they are offering, such as:
- Children’s Room Reading Specialists & Education Studio – Make an appointment with their Children’s Room reading specialists who share guidance, materials and learning strategies to help emerging readers. Also, pick up decodable readers and curriculum guides through the Education Studio at the Main location.
- Britannica Library Children – Start your research project with this online encyclopedia just for kids.
- World Almanac Jr. – Get help with homework and projects through articles, videos, games and information on a wide range of subjects.
- Book Connections – Find info for book reports through videos, interviews and articles about children’s and young adult books and authors.
- Statista – Add downloadable infographics to your reports and presentations, based on statistics and studies from thousands of sources on topics related to business, media, public policy, health, technology, and many others.
- Tutor.com – Connect virtually with high-quality tutors in a safe space and receive daily homework help from 3 – 11 p.m.
- Learning Express – Utilize this one-stop shop for standardized test prep (ACT, SAT, PSAT), AP exams, GED test prep, and career and workplace exams.
- Transparent Language – Language learners can build vocabulary, practice skills, and maintain what they have learned with Transparent Language Online in 110+ languages, including English.
- LinkedIn Learning – View thousands of video courses to learn about creative topics like animation, photography and video, along with tech skills like web and software development.