The most action-packed motorsports experience for families in the world today returns after a pandemic pause. Monster Jam®, one of the first family events to open its doors to fans since the global pandemic began in 2020, features the ultimate mix of high-flying action and four-wheel excitement. And they are introducing their new Fan Wellness Enhancements in partnership with the Colonial Life Arena so that families can safely enjoy the show. Here’s what you need to know:
Fan Wellness Enhancements
- Field Entertainment has spent 9 months on enhanced health measures that are designed to deliver the same revved up family experience fans expect from Monster Jam.
- Feld Entertainment has been working very closely with their trusted venue partner, Colonial Life Arena, to ensure the highest standards of wellness when it comes to live experiences. Learn more about new Fan Wellness enhancements at Monsterjam.com.
- Seating capacity will be reduced with a Pod Seating structure, which will allow family and friends to enjoy the show while social distancing from other groups in attendance.
- All fans age 2 and older must wear a properly fitting face covering over their nose and mouth throughout the event.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between your party and others.
- Colonial Life Arena has increased sanitation efforts, hand sanitizer stations and social distancing protocols.
- Purchasing your favorite souvenirs is now easier than ever. They’ve created new touch-free payment and digital purchasing options for your convenience. Fans can now skip the line by pre-ordering items prior to arriving at the venue and have their purchase ready upon arrival at the event. During the show, fans can also order merchandise from the comfort of their seat and pick up their merchandise at select locations within the venue.
Show Details & Ticket Information
Friday, April 9 at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 10 at 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 11 at 12:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Colonial Life Arena, 801 Lincoln St, Columbia, SC
ticketmaster.com and the Prisma Health Box Office inside Colonial Life Arena
Don’t Miss Out on the Pit Party!
The Monster Jam Pit Party will return in Columbia on Saturday and Sunday with limited capacity and enhanced safety measures. At the Monster Jam Pit Party, you can see the massive trucks up close, watch live pre-race interviews and participate in Q&A’s with the drivers, get pre-signed autograph cards, take pictures and enjoy other family-friendly fun.
Face covering, social distancing, entry screening and other rules apply. Capacity and activities are limited based on event, venue and local authorities’ guidelines, which are subject to change at any time. Pit passes available at ticketmaster.com; A valid 1:00 p.m. event ticket on Saturday or 12:00 p.m. event ticket on Sunday is also required for Pit Party entry.
- Megalodon® driven by Adam Anderson
- Grave Digger® driven by Tyler Menninga
- Bad Company driven by John Gordon
- Slinger driven by Scott Hartsock
- Xtermigator driven by Aaron Basl
- FTI Torque driven by Jack Brown
*Truck and driver line-up subject to change